Alice Lema brings 19 years of investment and ownership experience, and 9 years as a Realtor, to each and every client! She currently owns, or has owned, property in the residential, commercial, multi-family, manufactured housing, raw land, and luxury home markets. This well-rounded background gives her the personal experience that buyers and sellers really need to successfully navigate through their own real estate transactions. Alice also has access to private lender options.
Alice’s sellers frequently receive at least one offer during their first 30 days on the market! Strong marketing, regular open houses, strategic pricing, and close connections with qualified buyers, combine to deliver results even in an uncertain market.
If you are looking to purchase property, Alice’s buyers have access to the same bank owned foreclosures, below market pricing, and “not on the market” properties that her investor community does. She provides the same access to deals that professional investors have, whether you are a pro or not.
- Years Experience: 9
- Specialties: Foreclosure, Horse Property, Investment, Residential, River Front, Rural Res
Areas served: Ashland, Ashland Hills, Central Point, Eagle Point., East Medford, East Medford Hills, Foreclosures, Horse Properties, Investment Property, Jacksonville, Medford, North Medford, Phoenix, River Front Properties, Sams Valley, SW Medford, Talent
- 2017 Chairmans Circle Award, JLS Medford
- 2016 Chairmans Circle Award, JLS Medford
- 2015 Chairmans Circle Award, JLS Medford
- 2015 Outstanding Agent of the Year, JLS Medford
- 2014 Outstanding Agent of the Year, JLS Medford
- 2014 Presidents Elite Award, JLS Medford
- 2013 Outstanding Agent of the Year, John L. Scott (JLS) Medford
- 2012 Outstanding Agent of the Year, JLS Medford
- 2012 President’s Gold Award, JLS Medford
- 2012 Million Dollar Club, Southern Oregon Multiple Listing Service
- 2011 Outstanding Agent of the Year, JLS Medford
- 2011 President’s Award, JLS Medford
- 2010 Million Dollar Club, Southern Oregon Multiple Listing Service
- 2010 John L. Scott Rookie of the Year for Oregon
- 2010 Rookie of the Year, JLS Medford